Dennis C. Moss Cultural Arts Center volunteers provide much needed support to the center by ushering at numerous performances and events on site as well as by participating at various outreach and education, and community festival events.
Volunteering for the arts offers "instant karma!" Your contributions to the Moss Center give you "instant" opportunities to view and hear amazing music, theater, dance and performance art from world-renown artists and outstanding local artists alike.
Please review the volunteer requirements, and contact us to become involved:
- The Moss Center volunteers must enjoy working with people and have a helpful attitude
- Volunteers are asked to participate a minimum of at least two times per month to remain on our active list
- Minimum age to volunteer is 16 years old
- While other opportunities are available, all volunteers must be willing to usher at performances and events
- Community service hours are offered. Letters of community service will be given to qualified volunteers
The Dennis C. Moss Cultural Arts Center is a recognized certifying organization of the Presidential Service Awards.
If you love music, dance, theater and film and want to be a part of sustaining these invaluable treasures in your community...help us by volunteering! Email Volunteer Manager Bobbi Meyers at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.